Homeowner Insurance

Your Home Is Important, Make Sure It’s Protected. We write home insurance with the best companies and rates in Agoura Hills, Calabasas, Thousand Oaks, Woodland Hills, Los Angeles, Beverly Hills and all of California.

You have to ask yourself…

What would happen if a disaster struck your home tomorrow? Are you confident you’re properly covered for damages and total loss? Do you have enough or the right coverage to rebuild your home?

These questions are crucial to address because major insurance carriers hold on new clients after a disaster strikes. More importantly, when you're facing a crisis, you’ll feel less pressure knowing:

  1. Your representative took the time to make sure you have the right protection
  2. Agent has your back

What is Home Insurance for?

Home insurance covers the hazards that most homeowners face. Homeowner insurance policies cover your home, furniture, moving out expenses and liability against lawsuits.

For instance, if someone slips and falls in your home or is injured somewhere on your property, you can be held responsible. Liability coverage is there to protect you.

You could also potentially need insurance to protect you from having to pay for:

  • Storm damage, fire, windstorm, lightning, and hail
  • Dog bite liability 
  • Manufactured home coverage
  • Trampoline or swimming pool liability insurance
  • Wind damage
  • Flood damage
  • Sewer or septic backups
  • Replacement cost for personal property
  • Umbrella or excess liability coverage

As an independent insurance agent we can shop many insurance companies to find the homeowner insurance coverage that fits your needs.  We work for you not the insurance company.

Little-known facts about Homeowners Insurance

There are many things about insuring a home that most consumers aren’t aware of. We are here to make sure you avoid potential problem areas, including:

  • Most policies will not cover sewer backup, unless you purchase a special endorsement
  • Damages caused by surface water or flood.  You may consider a Flood Insurance Policy if your home is in a high risk area.
  • There are limitations to special items such as jewelry and fine arts.  Personal article floater policies are available.
  • Damage to your home from earthquakes is not covered. You may want to purchase an earthquake insurance policy.
  • IMPORTANT: You may be able to bundle your Home and Auto policies for even more savings.

Who needs to insure their homes?

  • Single Family Dwellings
  • Manufactured homes
  • Mobile homes on acreage
  • Condos
  • Townhouses
  • Secondary homes
  • Homes you rent to others
  • Seasonal resident homes

Why We're Different

As an Independent Agent we shop many companies to get you the best coverage at the best price.  We work for you!

There’s no such thing as a one-size-fits-all insurance policy when it comes to your homeowner insurance policy.

Contact us today, and we'll help you protect what matters most.