Even though you are an adult, you can still have fun like a kid on Halloween! Many businesses have office parties where everyone dresses up. However, it is important to stay safe during this time of year, no matter if you are young or old.
Not only should your kids dress up safely and eat healthy, but so should you! Leading by example can teach them know the do’s and don’ts of this spooky season. Below are Halloween safety tips for all to follow, according to the Agoura Hills Patch:
Make sure you dress up safely
• Check that the costumes are flame-retardant, so you aren’t in danger near burning jack-o-lanterns and other fire hazards.
• Keep costumes short to prevent trips, falls, and other bumps in the night.
• Try make-up instead of a mask. Masks can be hot and uncomfortable and, more importantly, they can obstruct vision.
• To not get sick, don’t eat your treats all at once. One way to prevent you and your kids from eating your candy fast is to eat a meal or substantial snack beforehand.
• What to eat? Only unopened candies and other treats that are in original wrappers. Don’t forget to inspect fruit and other homemade goodies for anything suspicious.
Although Halloween is a time for fun and sweets, that doesn’t mean tricks don’t happen. What if during your party, something happens on site that you didn’t cause? Accidents are unpredictable, but with Gary Warner Insurance Agency, our general liability insurance California loves is trustworthy!
California residents can rest easy knowing their business is protected by our insurance. If an unexpected lawsuit comes your way, our coverage will ensure that you can continue to operate in the face of adversity. Let us customize a general liability insurance California policy to protect your passion so you can have a safe and happy Halloween!